...I dunno...I wouldn't make too much fun of Hawkman...that's a big sumbitch, there... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Hidden Island Lake
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
...I dunno...I wouldn't make too much fun of Hawkman...that's a big sumbitch, there... [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep. Now you see why they change them so much for the movies. Man those look bad! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]Originally posted by RipperBendix:
you know...
I kinda believe when you transfer the comic's costumes to reality 1:1 it really WOULD look that stupid, haha!
actually, I think SOME of the costumes look good.
Hawkman's not being one of them, obviously. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I'm pretty ok with the two chicks...primarily because I am pretty ok with chicks with nice bodies wearing pretty much anything tight...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">seconded!Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
I'm pretty ok with the two chicks...primarily because I am pretty ok with chicks with nice bodies wearing pretty much anything tight...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, the psychiatrist costume looks killerOriginally posted by Peek-a-Boo:
actually, I think SOME of the costumes look good.
Hawkman's not being one of them, obviously. [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Solomon Grundy is pretty good too.
I've always liked West's Batsuit...
same for Riddler.
Cap Marvel looks proper.
as does Flash.
Grundy looks fantastic, IMO.
Good god that Flash costume was/is horrible.. Anyone remember The Flash T.V. series?!? I do.. Now THAT had a great Flash costume, AND it looked good and decent.. Wish I could find that series on DVD..
Bookmarks